A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Crafter's Companion Triple Stacked Easel Dies

 Hi Friends,

I have a fun project to share with you today. My hubby, Santa Randy, Gave me a HUGE spending limit on the last HSN Craft day and you all know how much I love their product.... Sooooo I got TONS of goodies including the Sara Signature Carling Thoughts Collection as well as the new Triple Easel die sets. Before I show you the sample look at my silly husband.... He said I was on his NICE list!!!!! As you can see I was able to get the AMAZING GEMINI PRO machine. It has a 12x12 plate size which is unbelievable. Thank you so much Randy Santa!!!

 
Ok now for my first sample from my new goodies.... I have been having so much fun!!!
 
 


These look very large in the photos but I was able to create this so that it still fits into a 5x7" envelope so it can be mailed pretty easily. I know I was shocked too! Lets take a look at the supplies I used...

Supply List:
 
If you are interested in seeing how the Stacked Easel works simply head over to Crafter's TV to view the release presentation. 
 
I will be sharing more of my creations from my Santa Stash.... Ho Ho Ho!

Melanie
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment