A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Saturday, February 13, 2021

Crafter's Companion New NitWit Collection

Hiya Friends,

Welcome back! Thank you for stopping by today. I have a very ornate collaboration of products that I have used on today's card. I have been wanting to make a vintage style card which automatically made me think of the Crafter's Companion Sara Signature Vintage Lace Collection" Lets take a look...

So I began with a very ornate frame set called Rococo Frames and I coordinated it with the Boroque Frames Both from the Sara Signature Vintage Lace Collection. Links will be listed below. 


Here is a different perspective showing in more detail what the dies look like. The rich colors from the brand new NitWit paper pads along with the inked edges of the dies really all worked quite well to create a very dramatic card design.

Crafter's Companion Supplies Used:

Sara Signature Vintage Lace Collection Rococo Frames

Sara Signature Vintage Lace Collection Boroque Frames

Sara Signature  Vintage Lace Vintage Vines

Sara Signature Vintage Lace Heartfelt Sentiments  

(Page that shows all remaining stock from the Sara Signature Collection as a easy reference)

Decoupage Topper Pad w/ Die Set

NitWits 12x12 Bloom With Grace Patterned Paper Pad

NitWits 12x12  Bloom With Grace Paper Pad

(If you would like to look at the full NitWit Collection Click Here)

 

Here is a close up of the Classic Rose Decoupage dies and Topper Pad. For the foliage I used the Vintage Vines die set from the Vintage Lace Collection. 


To finish this card I added a Birthday sentiment from the same Vintage Lace Collection. This is one of my favorite collections by Crafter's Companion and teaming it up with the Decoupage and the NitWit papers really helped it all come together nicely.  Thank you for taking a closer look. I hope I have inspired you with my artwork and that you will consider following my work via email. Have a creative weekend! Melanie

1 comment: