A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Crafters Companion ~ Woodland Frame

 Hello everyone,

I hope your day is cheerful. Today was so warm to be February and this card screams SPRING!!!! I am ready how about you?

 
 Crafter's Companion Supplies: 
 

Flower Forming Foam Ball Tools

So I just have to say I LOVE this lattice frame die in this Woodland Frame set. The set is not available on the Crafter's Companion website,  BUT I did find it available over on HSN so I linked the set over there. You actually get BOTH the Woodland Frame Set AND the Natural Blossom Die Set together. I used the Natural Blossom set to create the little floral embellishments I added. To create the flowers I used a foam mat and the ball tools and it added a nice extra added bit of texture. 


I added a little stamen die that is part of the same die sets. Then I finished them out with a tiny little clear gem in the center of each. I love how dainty it turned out. 

 


The beautiful paper behind the frame is from the Fairy Garden Paper Pad which is part of the Sara Signature Fairy Garden Collection. For the die I popped it up with some foam pads which finished the card out nicely.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit today. Until next time, Stay Crafty! Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment