A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Crafter's Companion ~ Church Blessings

 Hi Friends,

Today I am sharing a Create a Card with all of you. This beautiful die set was made with the "Church Blessings" Create A Card Die set by Crafter's Companion.

 

 

Step By Step Directions:

  • To create this card I cut the Church Blessings die 4 separate times, once Crafter's Companion Luxury papers in Green, Pink, Purple, and Bronze. 
  • My first layer was the  Green Luxury Satin Mirror Card. This first layer is glued top the card base. 
  • The second layer was  Pink Luxury Satin Mirror Card and I fussy cut out the flowers and glued them with Tacky glue onto the floral sections.
  • The Third Layer is the cross. It is "set in"to the places where the green card left open. For this I used purple Luxury Mirror Card. 
  • Lastly I added the fussy cut twigs from the Bronze Luxury Card and glued them on top of the green layer. 
  • For the sentiment I chose an Easter sentiment, die, ink, and pearls were all from my stash. 

 


 Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog today. My goal is to inspire others. 

Hugs, Melanie

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment