A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, February 18, 2021

TLC Designs ~ One Eyed Harry!!!

Hi Friends,

 

Do I have a card for you..... This would be the perfect card for a child's birthday!Let me introduce you to One Eyed Harry...

 


This little monster was so much fun to color. I used my Soectrum Noir Alcohol Markers to color this digital stamp. As soon as I saw him I knew I wanted to make a birthday card. I may even save this one for my Grandson's 2nd birthday!!!

TLC Designs Products Used:

One Eyed Hairy Digital Image

Perfectly Precious Digital Paper 

Celebrate Frame Die 


 It is hard to tell but I did a lot of paper piecing here. Each of the cupcakes have a light turquoise base, pink icing, and even a yellow flame. I also paper pieced the cake!!! So much fun and so many design possibilities!

 



I hope you will join me over in the TLC Designs Sharing Group on FACEBOOK. Click HERE to join!

Happy Crafting!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment