A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Spectrum Noir Backgrounds 1 of 3

Hi Friends, 

I have a little something different for you guys today. A few nights ago I decided to get out some Spectrum Noir products to see if I could make a few backgrounds. I have seen them done a lot online but have never really spent time with my stash. So here is the first of 3 projects which came to be from my evening of inky fun!


This first one was designed with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Inks along with Water Reactive Harmony Ink Pads both by Spectrum Noir. 


The butterfly is the Gemini Flutterby Wishes Double Sided Die Set. It is made from only 2 dies but has 4 itricut layers. I wanted inpack and coordinating so I decided to do the two bottom layers in a mmidtone blue and the two top lauers with the hot pink. I did the same colors for the sentiment which came from the Sara Signature Flutterby Collection and is called Simplistic Sentiments.

Crafter's Companion Supplies Used:

 Spectrum Noir Perfect Pastels Sparkle Ink 

Spectrum Noir Glitz & Glamour Sparkle Inks

Spectrum Noir Water-Reactive Dye in Ocean Blue

Spectrum Noir Blending Tool

Floral Fantasy Bouquet Borders Embossing folder

Flutterby Collection Simpistic Sentiment dies

Gemini Flutterby Wishes Double Sided Die

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you have a beautifully crafty day!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment