A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, February 11, 2021

TLC Designs ~ Posh Pups Digital Stamp Set

 Hello friends,

Today I am sharing a fun little card featuring items from TLC Designs. This brand new digital stamp set is available now. I will link all items below.


TLC Designs Supplies Used:

Posh Pups Digital Stamp Set 

Scalloped Rectangle Garden Die Set

Celebrate Ribbon Dies 

Make sure to check out of the TLC Designs online shop as they have lots of affordable die sets, stamps, and digital items. Something for everyone!


Last look at this adorable set. I have colored the stamps using Spectrum Noir Classique Markers and embellishments are by Stampin' Up!

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope I have inspired you to create something today!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment