A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, January 28, 2021

TLC Designs ~ Sea Horse Samm

 Hello my friends,

Today I have a fun little card to share with all of you. Let me introduce you to Sea Horse Samm. He is quite a cute character and is so much fun to design with. If you saw my little tutorial last week I shared with you an underwater scene where Sea Horse Samm made an appearance. Did you spot him? Check back and see if you spot him....I'll wait...... 

 
Did you spot him??? That is right... Since Sea Horse Samm is a digital stamp I was able to manipulate the size of him. Adding some mini Samm images to my last project just made my entire project come to life. I knew then that I had to color him up again in his larger form. I wanted him to make a statement! 
 

Along with Samm I also used a fun new die set (new to me) for the very first time. This is the Butterfly Rectangle Frame die set. It has endless possibilities because it does not just come with the couple of frames shown here in the image but also comes with an oval die and smaller dies to create butterflies with. CLICK HERE to see this entire die set.


One last look at sweet Samm! He was a joy to color with my Copic Markers. If you would like to join us over on Facebook the TLC Designs Sharing group can be found HERE. We would love to see what you create with your TLC Design Products. Happy Crafting! Hugs, Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment