A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, January 21, 2021

TLC Designs ~ Underwater Scene w/ Step By Step

Hi Friends,

I am super excited to share my underwater scene with you today. I have a few photos to show you some of my creative process. I do have to thank Shanna Slate, a fellow design team friend, for her assistance in my envisioned plan. I had a idea of using the double dial without the actual frame that it comes with. Instead I wanted to use in in a 5.25" square card. Lets take a look...


TLC Designs Product List:

TLC Designs Double Dial Die

TLC Designs Sea Scene Digital Paper

TLC Seahorse Sam Digital collection

Other Supplies from Stampin' ® Up!

Product List
Stampin' Seal

Now lets look at how this all came together...

 
This first photo shows the layers I began with. The background paper was from the Sea Scene digital paper and the bottom uncolored portion was created using the Sea Scene digital set both 
 
 
 
First Step is to begin attaching the mechanics
 
 
 This picture shows the mechanics work on the backside (inside) of your card.

 
Here is how your top piece will look once all of the mechanics are assembled.

 

This shows the layering of the digital images before coloring the digital scene with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.

 

Here is the final project all colored and completed. I hope you have enjoyed this little tutorial. Make sure to check out all of the TLC Designs affordable stamp and die sets available HERE. Thank you for stopping by today everyone. Hugs! Melanie


 










No comments:

Post a Comment