A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

LDRS Creative ~ CandiBean's Spread a Smile of Joy

Happy Wednesday everyone! I am here sharing my latest card using this really fun CandiBean stamp named "Spread a Smile of Joy". You can view this and all LDRS Creative stamps & dies by heading over the the LDRS website. This stamp is perfect for the cold winter months.





I have used the following Copic Markers:

Skin: E000,E00,E11,E21, R20
Hair: E11,E13, E15
Clothing: B91,B93, B95, B97, BG15, BG18, B45, V04, V06, V09
Misc: C1, W3, W5, W6, YG05, YR68



I used the wonderful Fancy Rectangles and Layers Die Set to create these stitched frames around the colored image. I also used the Basic Cutting Edge Borders 1 Die Set to create the snow drifts. Finally for the sentiment I used the "Amazing Girls" set.


Be sure to check out all the amazing stamps, dies, and embossing folders in the LDRS Creative Store!!

Crafty Hugs,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment