A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

My Paper Pumpkin ~ Adorable Multi Layered Holiday Cards

Welcome Back,

Today I have a super fun project to share with you. This is the November's Paper Pumpkin mail order kit. Oh my goodness when I opened this kit I was beyond impressed. These monthly little surprise boxes keep getting better and better. I use to want to change up the entire kit but with this kit nothing extra was needed. These are just precious.

Check these out!!! The kit included all the product needed to create 8 cards and even came with matching envelopes as well. Each layer was laser cut for you so all that was needed was stamping for the snow, trees, and sentiment. Then you layer each segment using Stampin' Dimensionals to create amazing texture. There is even glue dots and vellum included in the kit along with sequins and twine. 

Here is a photo of the entire kit

Here is the EXCLUSIVE stamp set included as well. You seriously get EVERYTHING you need to complete the kit including ink AND adhesive!!! 


By far this is my favorite kit... If you are interested in becoming a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber click HERE. Thank you so much for stopping by today. 

Happy Stampin'!

https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2149587



No comments:

Post a Comment