A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Quick Creation's Kraftin Kimmie "Snowball Fairy"

Hello Friends,


Today I have some holiday Christmas magic for you. "Snowball Fairy" is working her magic on a jar of beautiful baubles that any girl would love to receive on Christmas morning. 
 
 
I have used Kraftin Kimmie's Snowball Fairy Stamp Set along with Kaiserkraft "Christmas Wishes" paper, and We R Memory's Mason Jar Dies. After cutting patterned paper, acetate, and cardstock using the mason jar die I fussy cut out the middle of the jar to create a window for my shiny baubles.


My sweet fairy is all colored will Copic markers. Make sure to check out all the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps that we carry in our online store. 

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you have a magical holiday season. 

Melanie

3 comments: