A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Quick Creations Magnolia Snowy Tilda With Gifts

Hello Crafty Friends,

I am sharing a design team card for Quick Creations today. They are having a huge sale going on right now so make sure not to miss it.

For my project today I have colored us Snowy Tilda with Gifts by Magnolia Stamps. Magnolia stamps was the very first stamps I purchased to learn Copic coloring with so they are near and dear to my heart.


I have used CC Design's Snowy Day paper collection along with trim and Stamped/punched snowflakes with added rhinestones. My coloring medium was Copic Markers and I added stippling all around her in cool greys to give a 'snowy feel' to the piece. Have an amazing day everyone & stay warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment