A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, December 2, 2016

Stampin' Up! ~ My Holiday Card Class

Hello Friends,

This past Monday was "Card Class" at my house. This was the first of two holiday card making classes I am offering this holiday season. 

As you can see everyone was having such fun, especially my mom since her precious cat decided she wanted to stamp too!

At my home classes we usually create 3 projects in about 2 hours. It is a very laid back and relaxed atmosphere except when the ladies begin laughing because Melanie forgets numerous items needed in class and it is an on going joke as to "How many times will Melanie have to run to and from her craft room?" Luckily my craft room is right off the kitchen so I don't have to go far.

Here are the cards we made in class. We will be having 1 more holiday card making class on Dec. 12th, 2016 if you are local and would like to attend. 



We have used numerous Stampin' Up! Products here. I will post a supply list below for a reference.



Isn't Rudolph Adorable? You cannot see it in the photo but the reindeer's antlers have "Wink of Stella" to give them a "Sparkle" so I chose the sentiment with that in mind. 


The class favorite was, to my surprise, the green card above. It was the simplest card to make but my ladies loved it.  


One last look....This is my amazing mother. She looks forward to card class because she loves when "The Ladies" visit. Mom keeps up as best she can and is known for completely changing the card design but like I always say"Art is in the eye of the beholder, there is no 'right' or 'wrong' way to create.

If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I would be honored to have you as a customer. Contact me with any questions and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Click on the photos below to be directed to a specific product I have used in this project. CLICK HERE to go directly to my online store.


No comments:

Post a Comment