A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Quick Creations The Greeting Farm Trust in the Lord

Hi There,

Today I am sharing with you a really special card made for Quick Creations. I have used the beautiful stamp set called "Trust in the Lord" by The Greeting Farm. I have paired it up with Elizabeth's Crafts Country Scapes Wisteria Vine die.

When I created this card I actually was creating it for two different reasons. First as a design team card for Quick Creations, and secondly for an entry for a design team call by Elizabeth Craft Designs Die team. This is the first time I have went through a full application process including sending in my samples for viewing. I am ecstatic to announce I did indeed make it onto both of their teams (Coloring & Dies).


This stamp set will be perfect for bible journaling. That is another world that I would like to visit soon. So far all I have done is "collect" items that would be good to use in your bible.

For this card I have colored the stamp with Copic markers and I have used Kaisercraft “Cottage Rose” 6.5” Paper. I even used it for the blossoms. I just loved the way it turned out. 

Thank you for starting the New Year off by visiting my blog. I hope you will consider following me by email. Just add your email in the box to the left of this post.


1 comment: