A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Quick Creations House Mouse "Smell the Roses"

Hi Friends,

Today I would like to share a House Mouse project using the stamp called "Smell the Roses" I used one of my favorite color combo's on this card, pink & green.

I have used Bo Bunny's “Soiree” 6” x 6” paper along with LDRS Creative dies and lots of embellishments from my stash.


Here is a close up of my coloring. I just love coloring House Mouse stamps because the artist has guided you on where the shadows should be which makes for easier shading. 


I hope you are having a happy January. Never miss a post!!! Make sure to click on the left hand side of my blog where it says "follow by email" This will allow you to receive my blog posts directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment