A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Z Fold Card Featuring TLC Designs Stamps, Dies, and Papers!

Hi Friends,

Today I am back to share a fun fold card with all of you. I am featuring a bunch of amazing TLC Designs items in the project. The star attraction is "Happy the Dragon Stamp", She is ready for a birthday party!!

 

My Z fold card was easy to design. I started by cutting a 12X6" piece of paper and folded it in half to form a 6" card base. Then open your card up fully ans score just the front panel at 3" to form that front bend. You then simply cut off 2-3" off the bottom (Depending on how big you want your bottom border). Then flip that cut off piece around and you glue the long portion to the card front and a small bit to the back panel of the card. It is as simple as that!!!

TLC SUPPLY LIST:

Above is a close up of my coloring. I have used Prisma Pencils here. I actually colored these in the airport while waiting for our plane to Maui. Might as well be productive right? 

Thank you for stopping by today! I really hope I have inspired you to get creative. Hugs, Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment