A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, June 10, 2021

TLC Design's ~ Toga's and Bubbles

Welcome back friends,

Today I am playing with the TLC Design's Toga's and Bubble Stamp Set. This is a fun set full of energy and I just love the wide open images perfect for coloring with any medium.


 

For this card I have chosen some fun papers from the Digital Paper area of the TLC Design's website. I then colored the stamped images to match perfectly. For the grassy borders I used Spectrum Noir Harmony Reactive ink pads to give the grassy hills some depth. I just love the little bubbles floating in the sky.

TLC Design's Supply List:

Toga's and Bubbles Stamp Set

Scalloped Rectangle Garden Die Set

Aztec Sunshine Die Set

Land and Sea Die Set 

Simply Sweet Digital Paper Pack

 Ink Me In Pink Digital Paper Pack 

 

I hope this project has made you smile today. I can't wait to see what you make with these products. Head on over to the TLC Design's Store or the TLC Creative Sharing group on Facebook to share your TLC projects with us.  

Hugs, Melanie

 


No comments:

Post a Comment