A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, June 14, 2021

Crafters Companion Rose Garden Collection

Hi Friends,

I am sharing a more elegant card with all of you today. This card features the Sara Signature Rose Garden Collection by Crafter's Companion. 


 Sara Signature Rose Garden Paper Collection

Sara Signature Rose Garden Luxury Paper Pack 

Sara Signature Rose Garden Regal Frame Dies 

Sara Signature Rose Garden Grande Lace Embossing Folder 

Corner dies and Stamp are also from the same collection but are no longer available.

The ribbon is from my stash. I just love the way it pulls everything together!

Thank you for stopping by today. Enjoy my project? Join my Fairy Stamp Land Facebook Group to see my projects. Happy crafting! Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment