A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Saturday, June 5, 2021

Crafter's Companion ~ Garden Party Collection

 Hi Friends,

Well I am back from 2 glorious weeks in Hawaii with my amazing husband, we had a wonderful time together. So I am back in the craft room again and I have been making cards again. Today's card shows off the stunning Sara Signature Garden Party Collection by Crafter's Companion.


With this card I have used the beautiful pattern papers from this as inspiration. One of my favorite color palettes is purples and greens so it was an easy choice for me. I then coordinated the Garden Party paper pad with Stampin' Up! papers and inks to pull the design all together. 

Crafter's Companion Supply List:

Sara Signature Garden Party Collection

    Vintage Birdcage Stamp & Die Set

    12x12" Paper Pad

Gemini Connecting Friend Stamp & Die Set

The Connecting Sentiment dies are also newly released from Crafter's Companion also. Check out all of these HERE.  Thank you for stopping by today, I hope I have inspired you! Hugs, Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment