A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Heartfelt Creations Cascading Petals Collection

 Hi Friends,

I have a super special project to share with you that was inspired by a chance meeting in Maui. While in Maui I noticed that a Facebook acquaintance was also vacationing in Hawaii so I private messaged her. I call her an "Acquaintance" because I knew her from her craft company and her you tube videos and Facebook posts but I knew she had no clue who I was.  So I knew that message was a long shot but I just asked if by chance she was going to be in Maui if she and her husband might like to go to lunch. Well low and behold she said "Sure!" and we met and had a delightful time getting to know each other. We shared family stories and they shared family stories. I loved hearing all about how her company began etc etc. So here is my project...... can you guess who we had lunch with????

My card features the amazing Cascading Petals Collection by Heartfelt Creations. These cascading wisterias are just beautiful. If you haven't guessed by now Emma Lou is the person I was lucky enough to meet and share lunch with. She has just recently posted a Facebook live demonstrating how to form these cascading blooms. This will help you when it comes to your flower shaping.You can watch that video HERE. Heartfelt Creations also has an online class available hosted by Emma Lou using this delightful collection as well. You can read all about it HERE. I plan to sign up with this class next if any of you want to take it along with me :-) See below for all the supplies I used to create my project.

Meet Emma Lou & Me :-)

Heartfelt Creations Supply List:

HCPC-3911 Wisteria Petals Stamp Set

HCD1-7295 Wisteria Petals Die Set

HCPC-3912 Cascading Wisteria Stamp Set

HCD1-7296 Cascading Wisteria Die Set

HCDP1-2115 Cascading Petals Collection Designer Papers

HCD1-7119 Classic Border Basic Dies

HCD1-7118 Delicate Border Basic Dies

HCST1-401 Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit

Ranger Archival Ink in Leaf Green

Ranger Archival Ink in Majestic Violet 

Ranger Archival Ink in Deep Purple

Prills ~ I cannot tell a Lilac  

Designers Dries Clear Glue 

Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottle 

 

Here is a close up of my flower making...


  I hope you have enjoyed my little project today as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I have not created with Heartfelt Creations since 2017 so getting my fingers all inky again was quite fun. I think you will begin seeing more projects like this from me in the near future. If you would like to follow my work join my facebook group HERE. See you there! Melanie










No comments:

Post a Comment