A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Some Odd Girl ~ Musician Mermaid

Welcome back my friends...

I have been having a lot of fun designing for Some Odd Girl. Here I am using "Musician Mermaid" Digi Stamp in this project...


I decided that this Mae Mermaid almost looked like she was wearing a evening gown while she performs for her listeners. So I decided to color her as if she was at a formal event. I started by choosing a patterned paper from my stash and I colored Mae using my Copic markers to coordinate with the colors in my chosen paper. 

All dies used here are Crafter's Companion. Added Gems are by Stampin' Up! Have any other questions about my project? Simply message me, and don't forget to add your email along the side bar so that you can get updates when new projects are added to my blog.

Thank you so much everyone....Happy crafting!!!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment