A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Crafter's Companion Stamp & Die Subscription Box

Hi Friends,

I had some fun playing the last couple of days and came up with this design focusing on the Crafter's Companion Subscription boxes which can be purchased on HSN.




I have chosen the Card Base, Light Purple Card, Printed Card, Stamp, and Die from the Subscription  Box itself. Then I have used numerous products from Crafter's Companion & Spectrum Noir.

Crafter's Companion Supply List:

Here is a close up of my coloring. This is the very first time I have ever used Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers as I am usually a Copic girl but I have had this medium for a while and since I was focusing on all Crafter's Companion items I decided to go for it.

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Marker Colors Used:

PL1, PL2, PL3
LY1, LY2, LY3
True Black 
and PL3 was also used on the rhinestones (see below)



Turn all your rhinestones into deluxe rhinestones by using any Alcohol Inks. Perfect for coordinating with your projects.

I hope I have encouraged you to create outside the box today. It was fun playing with all of the Cradfter's Companion products and I plan to continue because I really have enjoyed them.

Crafty Hugs, Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment