A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Some Odd Girl ~ Shy Fairy

Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I am coming to you with a really fun project for Some Odd Girl. I have used their digital stamp, "Shy Fairy" here in my project.


I have used die products from Crafter's Companion along with papers and embellishments from Stampin' Up! My project is focused all on how I could best promote this amazing stamp design.  She is a gem to working with.

I have used Copic Markers as my medium for coloring this special fairy girl. Isn't she just precious? Rich Purples and Greens are one of my all time FAVORITE color combos!!!


Make sure to check out all of the Digital Options over on the Some Odd Girl Store Page HERE! 
Don't forget to join our Some Odd GIrl Community on facebook as well. There is a bunch of wonderful artists that share their talents with all of us there. Happy Coloring & Crafting my friends!

Melanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment