A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

LDRS Creative ~ If Friends Were Flowers

Hello Friends,

I hope your week is going nicely! Today I want to share a clean and simple card showcasing the beautiful floral stamps in the "If Friends Were Flowers Stamp & Die bundle", by LDRS Creative.
 


LDRS Creative Product List:

Here is a second look at my card. I have attached multiple single stamps back behind the main flower image and then used foam squares to pop up the larger piece giving the card a lot of added dimension. I was going to add a sentiment from this amazing stamp and die set, but I thought the card was quite striking without it. This way it can be used for any occasion.


As always I aim to inspire that inner artist in all of you by sharing my projects with you. Make sure to check out my Facebook Group at your convenience for even more crafty ideas!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment