A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Some Odd Girl ~ Mermaid Queen

Hi Friends,

Today I have a fun project to share with all of you. I am using a digi stamp from Some Odd Girl titled Mermaid Queen.


I have used fun underwater dies from La La Land Crafts along with paper from Bo Bunny. My coloring was done with Copic markers. Here is a closer look at the coloring...


I have colored her tail with a stippling effect which is one of my favorite techniques when coloring either animals or mermaids.



Here is one last look of the complete card. I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will consider clicking on the email space in the side bar and enter your email for posting updates. This will ensure you do not miss a single project that I post. As always thank you for visiting and have a crafty day!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment