A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Kisses for Mum ~ Crafts & Me Facebook Challenge

Hello my friends,


I have been taking a wee break from blogging due to it being that dreaded TAX time but as soon as I get all the returns completed (5 down, 2 to go) I will be back posting on both Tuesday and Thursday for Stampin' UP! plus my Design Team posts.

Today I am bringing you a really fun card Design Team card I made using the Crafts & Me Digital Image by Robin Pushay named "Kisses for Mum" I am actually saving this to give my own mom on Mother's Day this year. I am sure she will love it.

 
Here is little closer look of my coloring. I have colored her with Copic Markers.



To participate in our online Facebook challenge over at Crafts & Me Facebook Page click HERE. Theme this 2 weeks is pastel colors but we always have an optional ANYTHING GOES so that makes it super easy to join in the fun!!! Hope to see you on Facebook.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment