A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Crafts & Me Facebook Challenge ~ Rosewind By Sara Burrier

Hello Friends,

I have a beautiful clean and simple card to share with you that I am just extremely proud of. I colored this beautiful image from the Crafts & Me Store called "Rosewind". It is by illustrator Sara Burrier and isn't is just magnificent?

After coloring it I just sat back in awe and decided that I would keep this design of the card simple to show off this amazing image.

The Copic Color Palette for this project is as follows.
 
Skin Colors:

 
Others:
 
 
If you would like to play along this week with us in the Crafts & Me Spring Is Coming Challenge please head on over to the Facebook Group to join along. We have an optional "Anything Goes" theme and would love to be inspired by your work. 

Thank you for stopping by today...If you don't mind I would love for you to follow my blog. I love having new crafty friends :-)

Melanie Smith
 

2 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! You have gotten so good at shading...especially the skin tones and the wings. The hair looks so natural. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete