A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

I'm Back...... After a Little Technical Difficulty!

Hi Crafty Friends,

If you are a member of my email list (<<<< Sign up to the left so you do not miss a thing) Then you already know that when I went to post my Tuesday SU! Post and my card reader on my computer decided to die on me so I ran out of time to be able to post my Tuesday Inspirational Post :-( I have a new card reader ordered so hopefully I can get back to better photo quality real soon.

Today's card is one using blender pens and ink to create a beautiful water colored look. As a lot of you know I love coloring and it is so hard not to include coloring into EVERY project I create. This stamp  NEEDED to be colored though, and I believe I got good depth and shading using this simple color technique.

I have used Dye Based Stampin' UP! ink pads along with bender pens along with Stampin' UP! Water color paper to achieve this shaded look. I just love Spring, and with it just around the corner it won't be long until the fawns will be showing up next to their mama's. Now that I live farther away from the big city with a lot of trees and pastures I hope to see lots of them this year :-)

If you enjoy my work I would be honored for you to become my newest follower. You can simply enter your email where it says "Follow by email" to receive my blog posts directly to your inbox. Or choose to sign up for my newsletter which emails out once to twice a week.  I'd love to keep inspiring you by keeping in touch!

Crafty Hugs, Melanie

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment