A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Sweet Companion By Ching-Chou Kuik

 Hi Friends,

I have a fun design for you today. I really enjoyed coloring this digital stamp by Ching-Chou Kuik titled "Sweet Companion".

I have used Copic alcohol markers for my coloring of this stunning digital image. If you would like to view this and other images by Illustrator Ching-Chou Kuik make sure to check the designs in her Etsy Store. I have used one of my favorite Sara Signature Collections, the Vintage Lace Collection by Crafter's Companion for both the papers and the dies.

For the glittered details I had quite a fun reaction that occurred so I thought I would share. With my Stack and Store Daubers  inked both the edge of the purple paper as well as the edge of the detailed die with different colors of Ranger's Archival Ink pads and then added glue using a hydra sponge then sprinkle with Ultrafine Transparent Art Glitter. I loved how each of the areas looked like I had used different colors of glitter all because of the Dries Clear Glue used and the transparency of the glitter.

I hope this has inspired you today and that have a crafty day!!! Melanie

 


No comments:

Post a Comment