A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, March 17, 2022

For those in the Ukraine! ~ Forget Me Not ~ By Ching-Chou Kuik

Hi Friends,

My heart goes out to those suffering in the Ukraine and for those refugees who have fled their homes and their husbands. So I am dedicating this project to all of those fleeing or stuck in their homeland and of course to the soldiers trying to protect it. I pray for everyone involved worldwide that are in support of Ukraine. You will never be forgotten and may God bless you all.

Now for my card. I choose the blue and yellow Forget Me Not flower to represent the Ukrainian flag. The supplies used are from the newly released Crafters Companion Sara Signature Vintage Butterfly Collection.


My image is from the amazing Illustrator Ching-Chou Kuik and you can purchase this digital stamp in the Ching-Chou Kuik Etsy Store. You can also participate in fun monthly challenges on either CCK Challenge Blog or the CCK Digital Stamp Facebook group. Hope to see you there!


Melanie Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment