A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Aromatic Summer by Ching-Chou Kuik

Hi Friends,

Today I am sharing with you my first project as design team member for one of my favorite artists of fantasy images, Ching-Chou Kuik. Her illustrations are amazing and when I was invited to join their facebook design team I thought coloring her images would be something I would truly enjoy. So lets take a look at my first project.


This digital image is titled Aromatic Summer and I have colored her using my favorite Copic markers. All dies and papers are from Heartfelt Creations and the sentiment is from Crafters Companion. I have glittered the fairy wings along with the detailed frame die for a beautiful finishing touch. 


Here is a close up of the coloring of this digital image. Check out all of Ching-Chou Kuik instant digital downloads and coloring pages over at her Etsy Shop. Also visit us online for a monthly challenge over on Facebook where you can win FREE digital stamps in the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamp Facebook group.. 

Until next time, happy coloring! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment