A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Crafter's Companion ~ Ornate Cross Featuring Conie Fong's Angel Prayers

 Hi Friends,

I have been having fun with a few of my newly purchased Crafter's Companion items. 

 
For this card I have used the Sara Signature Rose Gold Collection as inspiration. The stamp is from the Conie Fong Angel Inspiration stamp collection. Lastly I used Spectrum Noir Illustrator and Classique alcohol markers. Lastly the Ornate Cross Create-a-Card is cut from Rose Gold Foil Paper. Didn't she turn out beautiful??? 

Crafter's Companion Supply List:
 


Here is a close up of my alcohol marker coloring. I used the colors from the Rose Gold Collection as inspiration and coordinated the marker colors to it. I love the way it came together.

I hope my project has inspired you today. If it has please consider signing up for my emails to receive one each time I have a new project posted to my blog. Happy Crafting, Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment