A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, April 30, 2021

Alicorn Happiness by TLC Designs

 Hi Friends,

Welcome back to fairystampland. I have been taking a little down time lately but have a little share for all of you tonight. As many of you know I am on the TLC Designs' Design Team owned and operated by a dear friend of mine. She has had some adorable stamps released and if you haven't already checked the site out RUN don't walk over to her online store and shop your heart out. I own all her dies as they are so affordable and each is special in its own unique way. Check out everything at www.tlcdesigns.shop

This fun design features TLC Designs dies being used to create a fun shaped card. I have used the Alicorn Happiness stamp set along with the amazing dies to create this cute scene. See the Supply List below.

Alicorn Happiness Stamp Set 

Tiny Vine Oval Dies 

Land and Sea Dies 

 

I have colored my stamp here with Spectrum Noir markers and have used Stampin' Up! inks and card stock. I hope this little gal inspires you to live more creatively. Hugs, Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment