A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

TLC Designs ~ Troll Cricket Fun Slim Line Card

 HI Friends,

I have a fun slim line card to share with you tonight. I haven't made many slim lines but I really had a blast designing this one with my TLC Designs products. Lets take a look...


I had so much fun creating this fun scene using numerous products from the TLC Designs online store. Here is a product list of the items used.

TLC Supply List:

Troll Cricket Fun Stamp Set 

Hopping Friends Stamp Set 

 Happy Dragonfly Circle Die Set 

Aztec Sunshine Circle Die Set 

Scalloped Rectangle Garden Die Set 

Land and Sea Die Set 

Don't all these amazing die sets work well together? I just love the embellishment dies that come with each of the TLC Designs die sets. They are so versatile and play well together.


I have used water reactive inks by Spectrum Noir for my color blended background, along with Spectrum Noir Illustrator and Classique alcohol markers to color my stamps. Make sure to visit the TLC Designs Creative Sharing Facebook group Thursday nights for you chance of winning a fun give away each week.

Happy crafting friends!

Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment