A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, May 13, 2021

TLC Designs ~ Forrest Pals Slimline Card

 Hi Folks,


How are each of you doing? I have special card to share with you today. Let me introduce you to a BRAND NEW stamp set by TLC Design's named Forrest Pals. Aren't they adorable?????? I just love the sentiment and so very true.... "Happiness IS Real When Shared!!

I asked a friend what she thought of this card and she said "It feels luxurious" What a sweet compliment. Believe it or not this design began with a piece of scrap paper I had left over from a previous project. The brown background is from the Watercolor Naturals Digi Paper Pack in the TLC Designs' Online Store and it inspired the color theme here.

TLC Designs' Supply List:

Forrest Pals Stamp Set

Land and Sea Die Set

Watercolor Naturals Digital Paper Pack

Dragons in Autumn Digital Paper Pack 


Here is a close up of my coloring. I have used Spectrum Noir Illustrator and Classique Alcohol Markers. I just love how this design turned out. I hope you have enjoyed it as well. If so consider signing up by email along the left side of my blog. never miss a post again! You will then get weekly updates when new projects get posted.  Thanks for supporting me and for visiting today. Hugs, Melanie



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment