A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, May 6, 2021

TLC Designs ~ Masking With Multiple Stamp Sets

Hi Friends,

Welcome back to my blog. I have a fun scene card for you today. I was challenged to mix different stamp sets to create a scene so this is what I came up with....

 


 TLC Design's Supply List:

Toga's and bubbles Stamp Set

Alicorn Happiness Stamp Set 

Simply Sweet Digital Paper Pack 

 

I got so excited mixing the different stamp sets and masking them all together to make a scene I didn't even think to use some of the TLC dies.... I can't remember the last time I did not use dies in a project. It did feel quite flat to me so I added some fun coordinating trim to the side to give it some texture. I hope you have enjoyed today's project as much as I enjoyed creating it for you. Make sure to check out the Thursday Night live every Thursday where Tammy, the owner of TLC, will be creating magic with some of the newest TLC Designs' products.  Join our Facebook group for all the details.

Hugs, Melanie


1 comment: