A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Spellbinders 2024 Club Overview DETAILS | How It Works | What is Offered

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hi Friends,

I hope this first post of 2024 finds you excited by what this new year has to offer. This year I have no set New Years Resolutions. I just want to live life to the fullest. As I get older I am realizing that living with intent is more important than all the stresses life can bring you. So if your reading this and you find yourself struggling through the day remember that you are loved and that there is always something to be thankful for. 

To begin this year I have been invited by Spellbinders to begin offering content using the beautiful Spellbinders Club kits. I have been a long time subscriber of the SB Clubs and so I am happy to promote these well priced, well valued clubs each and every month. To begin this journey I thought I would begin the month with a informational video sharing an overview of the Clubs and some of the many perks of being a club member. My goal is for this video to answer a lot of the commonly asked questions and be something you can refer back to as needed throughout the year. 

As always if you have any questions I am always here to help with those. 

Happy Crafting! Melanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment