A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Altenew Wild Daisies Press Plate w/ TECHNIQUE Video | @Altenew Dec. Inspiration Challenge

Hello Friends,

Today I am excited to share a post that includes a lot of fun inspiration, including a 2 for 1 tutorial!  I am playing with a bunch of NEW Altenew products today over in my craft room and am inviting you over to my YouTube channel for a dual tutorial video where we will be doing some BetterPress techniques along with water coloring to complete today's card. 

I am also excited to be entering this card into the Altenew Monthly Inspirational Challenge over on the Altenew blog.


 
The prompt of this month's challenge is to draw inspiration from ANY of the previous Inspiration Challenge photographs in this challenge, channeling the colors, themes, compositions, or anything else that inspires your creative creativity. Below are the challenge inspiration photos from January-November 2023 that I drew my inspiration from. 

The image I choose my direct inspiration from was by Mindy Eggen's Photo below....

And is here is my project being entered....


Now for the FUN PART...... the VIDEO...... Let's jump into the craft room and create together.....  If you are in need of a list of products used please see video description for direct links or SHOP Altenew by clicking HERE. Thank you my friends for following my work.





No comments:

Post a Comment