A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, January 5, 2024

🐝 Buzzzz 🐝 | Honey Bee Jar | Spellbinders Large Die Of the Month Club |...

Oh Honey Come Check This Out!!!!

Is this not one of the cutest sets you have ever seen? I am speaking of Spellbinders Large Die Of The Month Club for January 2024. This set is so creatively designed and so fun to create with. Lets take a look...


 On my card I have create a fantasy style scene. I am envisioning a picnic table with a beautiful lace trim gingham table cloth covering it. The bees have already spotted the jar of honey sitting on top.... 🐝 Buzz Buzz 🐝 Can't you just hear them hovering all around the jar?  

If you would be interested in seeing me create this project I have a full YouTube tutorial below. If your wanting to snatch a set for yourself before they are gone you can check out all the Spellbinders Club Offerings by visiting the WEBSITE HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today, Happy crafting! Melanie 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment