A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Turtle-licious By TLC Designs

Hi Everyone,

I have had so much fun playing with the newest release over at TLC Designs online Shop

This little turtle is one of my favorites from the last release. I created this card using the following TLC Designs products:

Turtle-licious Stamp Set

Aztec Sunshine Die Set

Oval Lily Frame Die Set 

Happy The Dragon Stamp Set (For Sentiment) 

Dragons In Autumn Digital Paper Pack 

 

 

I added some coordinating sold and textured papers from my stash (Using scraps again ;-) and then a little lace just to add to the texture around the craft paper. The flowers were shaped slightly using a foam mat and ball tools. Then I added gold rhinestones to the centers. This little guy is colored with Spectrum Noir Classique and Illustrator Alcohol markers.

Thank you for stopping by today. If you haven't already we would love to have you join our online community over on facebook. Simply click HERE! Happy Stamping, Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment