A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, March 11, 2021

TLC Designs ~ Spring Cleaning Your Scraps

Hi Friends,

I was inspired by Tammy Louise Cunliffe from TLC Designs on last weeks Thursday Night Live. She shared this design idea of using your scraps and dies along with double sided adhesive. If you have not seen her Live, make sure to head over to the TLC Creative Sharing facebook page


I have used 3 different die sets from TLC Designs in this card. Make sure you check out all the dies available over on the TLC Designs Shop because her dies and prices can't be beat. 

TLC Dies Used Here:

Oval Lily Frame

Apple A Day

Cherry On Top


 

I love this close up photo because it shows all the specialty papers I used. These were all part of my scraps. After making this card it encouraged me to organize all of my scraps. I cannot believe how much I had. I am passing on all my patterned paper scraps to my daughter in law who is just beginning her card making journey. But here are all of the solid card stock scraps serrated in rainbow order. 

The samples are in Totally Tiffany Scrapmaster Sleeves. and others are in 12x12 sleeves. All fill a Thirty One tote so it can sit on the ground right next to me. I am already loving this system!!!


 


This is sweet Callie... She was helping while I was separating papers. These are some of the patterned paper scraps that are being given to my daughter in law, Sarah.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and that inspires you to organize and most importantly USE those scraps you have.

Crafty Hugs, Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment