A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, March 29, 2021

Natures Garden Peacock Collection

 Hi Friends,

I have made a couple of cards featuring the Crafter's Companion Nature's Garden Peacock Collection. I just received this set which I purchased from HSN. I just checked and the full collection is still available HERE. for $15 OFF!!!!

 I just love the way this project turned out. I have used 3 die sets, papers, and a stamp set from the Peacock Collection then I used multiple Sparkle Inks from Spectrum Noir for both the peacock as well as the feathers. The peacock has a more muted color tone and since it was an embossed piece I decided to highlight the beautiful embossing with gilding wax. Finally the sentiment is heat embossed in silver on the vellum background paper which is also part of the paper pack in this collection.


 Supplies Used: 

Links are to either HSN or Crafter's Companion US website based on price and availability.

Nature's Garden Peacock Collection

Spectrum Noir Sparkle Inks in Aquamarine, Starry Sky,Holly Leaf, and Amethyst

Spectrum Noir Water Colour Card

Watermark by Spectrum Noir Inkpad ~ Translucent Clear

Pebeo Gilding Wax Silver 

 

Here is a close up at the embossed peacock focal on my card.


I hope you have enjoyed my project today. If you like my work I would be forever grateful if you would follow my work by entering your email address along my side board. Thanks so much! Melanie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment