A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Magnolia-licious Card Country Girl Collection


Hi Magnolia Lovers,

Oh do I have some cuteness to share with you today. I have combined multiple stamps in today's card focusing on the new 2017 Country Girl Collection of stamps by Magnolia.

Using both the Happy Swing stamp along with the Porch Tilda stamp I used the masking technique to create this scene. I also added tree limbs above by stamping the swing branch and fussy cutting it to complete the scene. All of these beautiful stamps were colored using Copic markers. I also used some brand spanking new Lemon Craft Paper. This collection called "Heart Painted" comes in a 6x6" pad and consists of a beautiful floral theme. Very vintage! Check out all of the brand new Lemon Craft papers by clicking HERE.


Last but not least are my handmade flowers. These are created using Magnolia-Licious' Foamiran in pink. I cut the Foamiran using the Whimsy Dies set called "Peony Flower Dies". We have just gotten in this Whimsy die set along with 3 others. I shaded my flower petals using Gelatos and added some Stamens which are also available at Magnolia-licious.

I hope I've been able to inspire you today. Check back often to see more of my creativity. Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment