A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, October 13, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs' Eat Drink & Be Scary

Welcome back friends,

Today I am sharing a cute and quick little card I made using a couple different die set by Elizabeth Craft Designs.


For the pumpkin itself I have used the "Pumpkins" die set and I have teamed it up with the "Trick or Treat Bag" set. I used foam tape to pop up the pumpkin as well as the candy corn. These sets work together so well. Lastly I added a peel off sticker border around the edges to simply frame the photo. I love the little shimmer it offers.

I appreciate you stopping by today. Make sure to check out the amazing sale items Elizabeth Craft Designs' currently has. If your like me you love a good deal :-) Happy crafting my friends.

Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment