A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Sunday, October 22, 2017

LDRS Creative North Pole Stamps and Die Collection

HI Friends,

Welcome back! Today I have a fun little card to share featuring the North Pole collection of Stamps & Dies from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps. These stamps are so easy to color and then the coordinating dies making cutting them out a breeze.



I have colored this little guy with Copic markers in B000,00,01,02 for the snow and polar bear and R85,89 for the cap.

I have used a couple of newly released dies including the Snowy Day Border set along with the Christmas Word Die.  For the paper I chose a piece from the Winter Land paper stack which is now available to preorder HERE!

Make sure to click on over to either the LDRS store or the Challenge Blog. I would love to hear all about the projects you are creating. 

Take care, Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment