A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Stampin' UP! "Thankful For You" Card featuring the Moroccan Designers Deries Paper

Welcome Back,

Today I have the second in this week's series all focusing on the Moroccan Designer Series paper.


My class this week featuring these cards is based on a "Clean and Simple" feel. Anyone who knows me well knows that I struggle with the word "SIMPLE" when I am embellishing cards or scrapbook layouts. My class attendees like the "Less is More" philosophy though, so I have used that as motivation for this new card class. We will be having CAS Card Class on the first Monday of every month.

The die that I used for this project is part of the Paisley and Posies bundle, and the sentiment is also from the Sheltering Tree stamp set that we used this past Monday. 

Check back on Friday when I conclude this weeks feature using the Moroccan Designer Series paper. I hope you are enjoying my 3 part series. I am having a lot of fun spending more time with each product rather than jumping from one project to another with out truly enjoying everything that they items have to offer. If you have a bundle or item in the Stampin' UP! catalog that you would like to see afeatured feel free to leave me a message below. Have a wonderful week my friends.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment