A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Lawn Fawn Flamingo Together ~ Fun Fold Card

Hello Crafty Peeps,

Today I have a super cute card for you. I have used a Lawn Fawn stamp set called "Flamingo Together" My Daughter just adores flamingo's so this was a MUST HAVE stamp set!!!


This fun folded card was inspired by a friend of mine. I was at a crop and I saw one of her fancy fold cards and I just had to try it. I love how the little guy turned out. I have made this an A2 size for easy mailing too. The bright and cheerful paper I have is from Doodle Bug Designs called "Sugar Shoppe".

I hope you have enjoyed my project today. If you have, please stay in contact with me via email or "Follow Me" along the sidebar of my blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment