A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, October 28, 2016

House Mouse "Happy Hoppers" w/ La La Land "Build a Bee" Die Set

Hi There,

I am here today to share with you a stinking cute card. I have used the Stampendous, House Mouse "Happy Hoppers" stamp along with the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6x6 Paper Pad. 

At first when I looked at this stamp with this paper choice I was thrown for a loop because my first thought was "Ga Tech" Colors of Bright Yellow and Black... you know yellow jackets colors, black n yellow...? Well when looking at this beautiful plaid paper my mind kind of went blank but then I saw it as a challenge and when I am given a challenge I will usually step up to the plate.

Along with this Lawn Fawn paper I also used the Build a Bee die set by La La Land Crafts.  I used vellum for the wings.....
soooooo adorable!!!!



So what is the verdict??? Did I get a Home Run or Strike out with this design??? Leave a comment below and let me know. Also if you like my work I would be honored if you would choose to follow my work.


Happy Crafting!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment