A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Heartfelt Creations ~ Mushroom Palace

 Hi There,

Welcome back to inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations. Today I have a fun card created using the new Mushroom Cottage Collection along with the Palace Gateway Die. Lets take a look at which this sweet fairy is up to today...

Awe look how precious this sweet barefoot fairy looks as she sits amongst the vines staring up at the lightning bug flying just above her. I remember as a child chasing and catching lightning bugs at dusk. They were such interesting creatures. 


For the fairies coloring I used Copic Markers. I also added some white gel pen to her cheeks. If you look closely just inside the gate is a mushroom cottage also colored with Copic Markers.


Wrapped around the entire scene is vines and amongst the vines are pink blooms created with the newly released Wild Poppy collection. Don't they make precious little flowers?

Check out the full step by step instructions of this card along with the supply list HERE at the direct link to the Heartfelt Creations Gallery Page. As always if you enjoy my work I would love for you to follow me on social media @melaniesmithstamps on instagram and YouTube or on Facebook in my Fairy Stamp Land Group. 

Happy Crafting Friends!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment